Leadership Elevation Retreat – Fall 2018
The 2018 Leadership Elevation Retreat
A Unique, Four-Part Leadership Experience for Senior-Level Executives
- Oct. 24-25, 2018
- Dec. 5-6, 2018
- Feb. 6-7, 2019
- Apr. 10-11, 2019
Register now for this life-changing event. Participation is limited to 30 guests, so secure your spot today!
As a senior-level executive, you understand the stress that comes with leadership. Conflict, competitive agendas, promising but raw talent, and misaligned priorities can negatively impact your organization, your relationships—even your health.
Nestled in the serenity of the Rocky Mountains, the Leadership Elevation retreat is structured for maximum personal, professional and organizational benefit.
- Experience windows of calm to reflect on your opportunities and challenges with fresh eyes and discover a new perspective
- Strengthen trust in your relationships for faster, confident decisions
- Learn new leadership tools and diagnose how and when to use them
- Collaborate with other executives for fresh perspectives on your challenges
- Leverage personal insights to understand why and how you make the decisions you make
Oct 24-25, 2018
Dec 5-6, 2018
Your Shadow Leader
Feb 6-7, 2019
Leading Your Future
Apr 10-11, 2019
Don't miss out! Register by August 15, 2018 and receive a 5% discount!
$7,500 per person for the entire 4-part program. All modules are required and must be experienced in order. Modules are not available individually. Payment includes assessment tool fees, books, three nights lodging (double occupancy) per module (12 nights total) at the Dao House, meals on workshop days, and roundtrip Estes Park Shuttle service from Denver International Airport. Does not include airfare. Call 303-519-3001 with questions.